Specialist cyber insurance and risk management for SMEs and small businesses.
Stanhope Cooper’s cyber insurance cover is designed for SMEs and family businesses reliant on:
- IT structure
- Accepting, processing, storing or transmitting credit card information
- Storing sensitive customer data
- Owning a website
Our team of brokers will help you understand and analyse the risks your business is exposed to, and suggest essential cyber risk management practices to make your business secure. In the case of a cyber attack or data breach, we’ll get your business up and running again in the shortest time possible.Get a Quote
A cyber insurance policy that fits your business needs
- Computer forensics – costs incurred for reverse engineering a Ransomware attack and get computer systems up and running again
- Multimedia liability – this can include defamation, invasion of privacy, plagiarism, infringement of copyright etc. relating to any content in a physical or electronic format (eg. Publications, advertising, branding)
- Cyber extortion costs
- Hacker damage
- Crisis communications and reputational mitigation – expenses following a data breach or loss
- Liability arising from failure to maintain confidentiality of data
- Liability arising from unauthorised network use
- Regulatory investigation expenses
- Business interruption – compensation for loss of income, and the cost of restoring reputation following a cyber attack
- Social engineering – compensation for funds lost through hackers imitating staff online in order to transfer company funds
By arranging the right level of cyber insurance cover, you’re also protecting your business against:
- Regulatory fines due to data loss,
- Increased fines that will be enforced by new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from May 2018, and
- Loss of confidence, profits and reputation – common outcomes of cyber attacks.
Cyber risk management measures
As well as arranging a cyber insurance policy that suits your business’ needs, our specialist advisors will also be able to provide you with cyber risk management advice. This can both manage and alleviate your risk as well as significantly reducing premiums.
We offer cyber risk management advice on:
- Anti-virus software
- Device encryption
- Regular backups
- Inclusion in business continuity plan
- Secured remote access
Our specialist brokers will make sure you have a practical amount of insurance cover with an insurer who specialises in cyber insurance, and supported by a team of cyber risk and legal experts.
Call us to see how we can help you protect your business: +44 20 7776 9790