We are a family insurance broker with a unique portfolio approach to SME insurance and family business insurance.
SMEs and family businesses are innovators and risk takers. Their longevity is testament to an inherent desire to pass the baton on safely to the next generation. These businesses have unique and specific requirements that differ to other companies. Your business is your family and your family is your business.Get a Quote
We provide the following SME business insurance protection:
- Professional Indemnity
- Cyber & Data Protection
- Directors & Officers
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Office Insurance
- Contractors All Risks
- Business Travel
- Property Investment Portfolio
- Motor Fleet
Benefits of a dedicated SME insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover for your business, that is tailored precisely to your business’ needs, at the optimum price, can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our expert team of SME insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Every business is different. Niche, complicated and unique requirements call for a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find business insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading security experts. This not only gives our clients added protection from the risks that their businesses face, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be a worrying time. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, and ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android)
What makes us different from other SME business insurance brokers?
We are a family business ourselves, with strong representation in the UK insurance industry since 1950. We understand your business dynamics, your attitude towards risk and how best to manage it. We understand what needs to be insured as well as what can be self-insured.
Our unique portfolio approach to SME and family business insurance provides streamlined cover with no grey areas and can lead to substantially discounted premiums. We arrange business, personal and medical insurance programmes for family businesses. As a family owned company, we know it’s business but it’s also personal and that’s why we are perfectly placed to provide you with the risk management and insurance cover that you deserve.
The right insurance advice for you
Yes, sometimes it’s definitely more cost effective and advisable to insure your new sports car on the company motor fleet policy or insure family members on the company’s medical and travel policies. However, will you be properly covered in the event of a claim or would your nearest and dearest benefit from a more bespoke insurance product elsewhere? All aspects need to be considered.
As with anything in life, it’s a balance and you need a family focused SME insurance broker to tell you what needs to be insured with the business and what needs to be insured privately.
Call us to see how you could benefit
from having a family focused SME business insurance broker on your side:
+44 20 7776 9790