Reduce your costs by managing all your vehicles on a single policy
Our motor fleet insurance is often very cost effective and is clearly a great employee benefit. The policy will require at least three vehicles to be insured and will cover your employees for their personal and business use. Their wives and children can also be insured provided it is for social domestic and pleasure activities only.
Our Clients can benefit from:
- New for old cover for vehicles under a year old where the damage exceeds 50% of the new list price of the vehicle
- Medical expenses
- Automatic policy cover within all EU countries
- Private and Business Cars and Vans
The overriding temptation for many family businesses is to place their loved ones on the company fleet in order to simplify their lives and because it is often more cost effective. This is typically the right approach but if you are adding your children who have only recently passed their test, be mindful of the effect a substantial claim could have on the cost of the overall policy. Also please bear in mind that a commercial motor fleet policy may not provide the same level of bespoke insurance cover and claims service that your high performance vehicles deserve.
Benefits of a dedicated insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover for your motor fleet, at the optimum price, can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our expert team of motor fleet insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Every business, and every fleet is different. Niche, complicated and unique requirements call for a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find business insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading security experts. This not only gives our clients added protection from the risks that they face, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be a worrying time. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, and ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android)
Call our fleet insurance experts to find out more
Get a quoteor call us on +44 (0)20 7776 9790