A high net worth insurance broker to arrange your insurance cover with one insurer and one renewal date. Your buildings and contents, cars, jewellery, antiques and art insured on one insurance programme.
Stanhope Cooper arranges insurance that doesn’t try to catch you out. We go out of our way to settle claims, and source extensive policy coverage and black and white policy wordings.
Our portfolio approach to insuring your personal assets leads to enhanced insurance cover and discounted premiums.
What makes us different from other insurance brokers?
We’re boutique. Independent. Family run.
No third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – you.
We also offer advice – real and genuine advice. Insurance is not a commodity and we certainly don’t treat it like one.
We only work with a handful of quality insurers that we consider to be good enough for our clients. We also only work with a selective number of private clients to make sure that we are providing them with the exemplary service and advice they deserve at all times.
That’s why our insurance brokers will be on the phone until 10 pm at night to speak with selective UK clients or US clients and their family office. We’ll make calls to clients on a Saturday if they are too busy to speak during the working week.
Our track record in private client insurance
- Acting for the private office of a well-known retail magnate, arranging seamless insurance for his UK, US and European Assets & Liabilities. Our work resulted in a significantly enhanced insurance programme and a £32,000 saving in premium.
- Working with a UK based family so that the Aston Martins, Range Rovers and children’s cars can all be insured under the same policy with the same quality insurer.
- Organising a high-value jewellery valuation for UK based client with a million-pound jewellery collection which had not been valued for 4 years. Through understanding her lifestyle, travel, work commitments and home security, we made sure there were no personal custody clauses and the annual premium paid was under £7,000.
- Organising high-value home insurance for a law firm Partner’s new Cotswolds holiday home.
Benefits of a dedicated private client insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover for your home and contents, high performance car, jewellery and watches, or fine art, at the optimum price, can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our expert team of private client insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Every need, and every case is different. Niche, complicated and unique requirements call for a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find business insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading security experts. This not only gives our clients added protection from the risks that they face, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be a worrying time. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, and ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android)
Private Medical Insurance
Stanhope Cooper are now able to offer private medical insurance as part of your private client insurance programme.
We work with a wide range of health insurance providers, so that we can scan the market and provide you with the best cover available, often at significantly reduced premiums.
We offer medical insurance for the individual, families, group schemes – In the UK and internationally
For more information on private medical insurance, click here
And if you want to know why a private medical insurance broker may be right for you, read our blog here
Call us to see how you could benefit from having a dedicated private client insurance broker on your side
Get a quoteor call us on +44 (0)20 7776 9790