A range of protection on one policy
The cost effective and essential office insurance solution
Our policies provide a range of protection including:
- Employers and Public liability
- Office buildings and contents
- Portable equipment
- Business interruption cover
- Equipment breakdown
- Legal expenses
It’s vital that your business interruption indemnity period lasts long enough to cover you for Loss of Revenue during the time it takes your business to get it back and running to the same level prior to the loss or damage.
Office Risk Management
It’s important that all laptops and mobile phones are insured on a worldwide basis. Make sure that if you refurbish a rented office, you insure the cost of the refurbishment. It would not be covered under the Landlord’s policy and should the worst happen, you would not be insured for the improvements you had made to your office.
Benefits of a dedicated insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover, at the optimum price, can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our team of insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Every business is different. Niche, complicated and unique requirements call for a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find business insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading security experts. This not only gives our clients added protection from the risks that they face, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be a worrying time. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, and ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android)
Speak to our SME insurance team today
Get a quoteor call us on 020 7776 9790