A flexible insurance cover for owners of multiple investment properties
Whether your family business invests in property as a side-line or is actively involved in the sector, we can provide you with an intelligent and flexible insurance cover to protect your investment. We won’t provide you with the cheapest terms but those that represent the best value.
Our clients can benefit from:
- One single policy for substantial residential and commercial property portfolios
- Complimentary risk management
- Material damage, loss of rent, property owners liability and all risks
- Risk management advice to substantially reduce premiums
With the constant development of property management software and advanced property maintenance technology, risk management can now actively pay a cost effective and profitable role in your property investment strategy. We can recommend and implement a pragmatic programme that allows you to fully maximise your assets potential and not be held back by escape of water claims!
Benefits of a dedicated property portfolio insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover for your property portfolio, at the optimum price, can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our expert team of property portfolio insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Every portfolio is different. Niche, complicated and unique requirements call for a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find business insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading security experts. This not only gives our clients added protection from the risks that they face, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be a worrying time. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, and ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android)
Call our property portfolio insurance team to see how you could benefit
Get a quoteor call us on 020 7776 9790