Stanhope Cooper typically arranges Renovation Insurance cover on works upwards of £1 million.
Renovation Insurance is essential for homeowners and property developers planning refurbishments, extensions or structural alterations to properties. Every renovation project is different. At Stanhope Cooper, we provide tailored insurance cover to your project and your property. Our specialist renovation insurance brokers can give you flexible cover and substantially reduced premiums.
Our Renovation Insurance cover can include:
Renovation can be a highly rewarding endeavour but also risky. Stanhope Cooper helps you manage the risk through every stage of your renovation project. We keep everyone up to date by working with our client and their solicitor, architect, project manager and quantity surveyor. By ensuring everyone is informed with how the project is progressing, we can keep you fully covered as well as reduce your premiums.
Why use a Renovation Insurance broker?
Finding the correct level of insurance cover for your renovation project, at the optimum price can be difficult. At Stanhope Cooper we work on our clients’ behalf to take the hassle out of insurance, and ensure that they have the right cover for their needs.
- Market knowledge – Our expert team of renovation insurance brokers have extensive knowledge of the insurance market and the products available. Niche, complicated and unique projects require a high level of market-expertise. We work with an elite panel of insurers and are able to get access to products and deals that are not always available by going direct.
- Unbiased advice – As an independent broker we are not aligned to any particular insurers. Having assessed your requirements, we can scour the market to find renovation insurance cover that is right for you. Furthermore as an exclusively family-owned brokerage, we have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the needs of our clients.
- Risk management – We provide access to market-leading building and construction experts. This not only gives our clients added protection for their projects, but can lead to reduced premiums.
- Guidance in the event of a claim – Should the worst happen, we offer guidance and support to our clients throughout the claims process. Making a claim can often be stressful. We work on our clients’ behalf to liaise with insurers, to ensure that we get the best result possible.
Plus with our Client Portal you can have all of your policy documents in one place, so you can access your insurance information at the click of a button. Policy documents are also available on the go, via the Stanhope Cooper app (Apple & Android).
As a Stanhope Cooper client you can also benefit from:
- One policy covering existing structure and building works
- Immediate compensation in the event of damage caused by a contractor
- Flexible cover to suit you and your property’s needs
- Substantially reduced premiums
- Keeping control by having one insurer covering you and your contractors
- Comprehensive contents cover
- UK-based support from our team of Renovation Insurance brokers
- Expert advice to help you to get the most out of your insurance policy
- Quotes offered from our elite panel of reputable insurers
- All Risks Cover for your contractors
- Our policies meet joint names requirement on JCT 6.5.1.
Call us to see how you could benefit
Get a quoteor call us on +44 (0)20 7776 9790