Our client’s son was doing his homework and pulled his ink pen apart. The ink went everywhere, several possessions needed replacing including a new floor.
Benefits of a specialist broker
1. Out of hours discussion with the client on a Sunday night explaining the next steps.
2. We owned the claims process, beginning to end, making it as easy as possible.
3. The client chose their preferred supplier – one invoice was sent straight to us.
4. We then managed the situation with the insurer, obtaining approval for the claim within a couple of days.
5. The client was able to use their preferred supplier and money was transferred to them within a week.
Without a broker
The panic on a Sunday night would have been much worse.
A drawn-out process of completing claims forms, potentially having to use preferred suppliers.
More likely to require a loss adjuster.
They would have been looking at an ink-filled floor for much longer!
Our client’s home was broken into with the main door smashed and the car keys were stolen. But the biggest issue is that the client was living abroad at the…Find out more
Our client misplaced their hearing aid – the difficulty as you can imagine is the fact they couldn’t hear well without it!Find out more
Our client uses a company to buy rare & fine wines on their behalf and store them for them in a specialist storage facility. Unfortunately, the facility was broken into…Find out more
During an inspection and valuation at the London home of our client, a rather substantial fissure was detected inside the Burmese Sapphire. The client had no idea how this had…Find out more
In the run up to Christmas, our client suffered from a traumatic aggravated burglary whilst at home and 4.25 million pounds worth of jewellery was taken from the safe. Unfortunately…Find out more