Our client’s home was broken into with the main door smashed and the car keys were stolen. But the biggest issue is that the client was living abroad at the time and so nobody in the UK could respond.
Benefits of a specialist broker
1. We represented the client and organised a boarding company to do an emergency repair on the door.
2. We had the car towed to a safe compound to avoid it being stolen.
3. We arranged for the car to then be towed to a specialist garage where the locks were replaced as a preventative measure.
4. The car was then returned safely to the property.
5. Once the client was back in the UK we negotiated the type of replacement door – there is now a far more robust door in place.
Without a broker
In this situation, the client would have been really stuck and the car would have potentially been stolen. Most of this activity occurred at the weekend!
Our client’s son was doing his homework and pulled his ink pen apart. The ink went everywhere, several possessions needed replacing including a new floor.Find out more
Our client misplaced their hearing aid – the difficulty as you can imagine is the fact they couldn’t hear well without it!Find out more
Our client uses a company to buy rare & fine wines on their behalf and store them for them in a specialist storage facility. Unfortunately, the facility was broken into…Find out more
During an inspection and valuation at the London home of our client, a rather substantial fissure was detected inside the Burmese Sapphire. The client had no idea how this had…Find out more
In the run up to Christmas, our client suffered from a traumatic aggravated burglary whilst at home and 4.25 million pounds worth of jewellery was taken from the safe. Unfortunately…Find out more